Re: consent to monitoring banner for ssh

Bill Tangren wrote:
On Wed, 5 Dec 2007, Bill Tangren wrote:
<snip>>
I DO NOT get a prompt when I ssh, nor do I get one from the text console
or tty consoles (ctl+F1 through ctl+F6).

Any ideas on implement this in those circumstances?

Have you tried implementing this by replacing the user's shell (in
/etc/passwd or equivalent) with your own wrapper script?

Hmmm...replace bash (or leave bash alone and replace the login shell in
/etc/passwd) with a script that calls bash if they say OK? No, I hadn't
<snip>
How about your script, and if they say yes, execute bash, and if they don't, /bin/false?

	mark