Satellite server and other options

Andrew Bacchi bacchi at rpi.edu
Tue Dec 11 19:26:40 UTC 2007

A couple years ago we explored the Satellite server.  We had a telephone
conference with reps from RedHat, and a good long meeting it was.  They
answered many questions.

We decided to go with the Proxy server they provide, at less cost than
the Satellite.  It gave us the ability to control upgrades, and our own
private OS channels.  You may benefit from a phone conference also.
Good luck.

--
veritatis simplex oratio est
		-Seneca