Disabling IPV6 during kickstart

What option do I need in my kickstart file to disable IPV6? I assumed it would be like the following, but it doesn't work.

network --bootproto=dhcp --device=eth0 --noipv6 --onboot=on

I also tried to take out the dhcpv6_client with the following, but that doesn't work either. It doesn't load the rpm, but IPV6 is still enabled on the interface.

-dhcpv6_client