Problems using xen 3.1 | bridged network

Geofrey Rainey Geofrey.Rainey at tvnz.co.nz
Thu Dec 13 19:11:13 UTC 2007

Hi,

As you can see from the text file I have 2 ethernet bridges, now this
part is a little
Tricky. I think each bridge bridges the two physical ethernet devices 0
and 1
(peth0, peth1), to the virtual ethernet devices (vifxx), which then send
the packets
To the appropriate device within the Xen configuration (eth0, eth1), and
on these devices
The IP addresses are bound.

What is the output of ifconfig for you?

Regards,