RHEL 5 Virtualization

Is anyone using RHEL 5 Virtualization?

We have a quad core 64-bit machine that has RHEL 5 Server installed. I've enabled virtualization support in the BIOS and am running the xen kernel. I'm creating my first virtual machine using the virtual machine manager to install a RHEL 5 server (one of several). After the virtual system reads the first ISO CD, how do I change the ISO CD? I don't see a way to do this.