RHEL 5 Virtualization

nilesh vaghela nileshj.vaghela at gmail.com
Tue Dec 18 04:20:55 UTC 2007

You can do the following things.

1. mkdir /var/ftp/pub/el5
2. insert your first cd and assuming it is mounted on disk1
3. cp -a /media/disk1 /var/ftp/pub/el5
4. repeat the above procedure for all for cds.
5. Your source three is ready now give the path when virt-manager ask for
it.

I assume you have loaded the vsftpd package so /var/ftp/pub directory exist.

You can start the vsftpd service and can use path
ftp://localhost/pub/el5 also with virt-manager.

Thanx