squid log parser

Hello,

I am looking for a squid log parser, something that would output html reports, kinda like awstats for the ones familiar with this package. I allready knew calamaris but I am not happy about the content of the report. I need reports about url's accessed sorted by client, maybe some piecharts statistics, etc.
Is there anyone aware of such a package?

10ks