Re: Revisiting an old topic: licensing/titlement and "redistribution"

> Have you wondered why when those questions arise on the mailing lists
> nobody gives an official answer? I guess nobody wants to contradit
> the misinformation sales reps give everywhere...

This was my thinking as well (even though an answer from anyone other
than a lawyer or a judge via a ruling probably wouldn't be official).
:)

This was an interesting read BTW:

  http://linuxmafia.com/faq/RedHat/rhel-isos.html

A bit dated, but informative nonetheless.  The OSI license-discuss
mailing list might also have some additional insight.

Ray