Re: squid log parser

Daniel Carrillo wrote:
2007/12/19, Lord of Gore <lordofgore logsoftgrup ro>:
Hello,

I am looking for a squid log parser, something that would output html
reports, kinda like awstats for the ones familiar with this package. I
allready knew calamaris but I am not happy about the content of the
report. I need reports about url's accessed sorted by client, maybe some
piecharts statistics, etc.
Is there anyone aware of such a package?

Hi.

Look at sarg.sourceforge.net (no charts, but with some useful reports
focused on every client).

Cheers.