Re: RHN XML-RPC system.setChildChannels issue

On Dec 19, 2007 9:15 AM, Chris St. Pierre <stpierre nebrwesleyan edu> wrote:

> At this point in the script, I've logged in and gotten a list of the
> child channels, both of which requests work just dandy.
>
> What am I doing wrong?

Not sure, but this should probably go to rhn-users redhat com or
rhn-satellite-users redhat com   I'm unfortunately not subscribed from
this account, so I can't copy them.  You can also find API examples at
https://rhn-satellite.108.redhat.com, just in case you didn't know.
The API scripts there are obviously not restricted to usage with
Satellite.