From: Madan Thapa [mailto:madan feedback gmail com]
Sent: Sunday, December 23, 2007 10:36 AM
To: sorin srbu orgfarm uu se; General Red Hat Linux discussion list
Subject: Re: Moving /home to a LVM

rsync actually in useful in creating incremental backups, locally or over
network. rysnc also can work like a copy function as I updated you on the last
post. I will look for any files changed during a period and if there is any
will update it with files from the source to the destination. cp seems add
server load which copying a large directory, however rsync does it with hardly
any load.