Apache/Firefox/IE

Lord of Gore lordofgore at logsoftgrup.ro
Thu Feb 8 14:08:06 UTC 2007

> Yeah, went through that, *told* IE to accept cookies from the site.
> Then I view cookies, and I see other acceptances, but this site has no
> "accepted".
Aaaa, I think now I understand what is this all about. You have an
authentication form accessed secure and you can login with firefox and
not with IE. Is this correct?
If so the form is designed by yourself? You might have problems with the
HTML syntax. Check the HTML output on http://validator.w3.org/
I asked you once, now again: How is this failing materialized? Any
messages? If IE rejected a cookie you should see a little icon on the
down-right corner of the window telling you that IE just did that.
Are you telling me that the site should push a cookie on the computer
and you can't find it where it should be? I'm not sure what are these
acceptances... Try and modify the Privacy Setting from Medium to Accept
all Cookies and see if that works out. If it works out then you know
what the problem is.