Mail scanner

Budi Febrianto bfebrian at gmx.net
Wed Feb 21 06:25:27 UTC 2007

I'm using it, and very happy with it. Never had any problem, until
recently got one hard disk crash.
Combine mailscanner with mailwatch (gui for mailscanner with reporting
tools with charts).
Installation is simple, but mailwatch might be tricky but can be done
for novice.
Highly recommended.

Budi Febrianto
    http://indomino.blogspot.com