Re: LDAP Data Dumps

ldapsearch -h $HOSTNAME -D "cn=Directory Manager" -b $SEARCHBASE uid=\* dn mailhost telephonenumber

This would be the dn, mailhost, telephonenumber for all uids in the search base. You can search on whatever attribute you would like and return whatever attributes you would need. You can also add -w $PASSWORD.

Do a man on ldapsearch, because some of these flags are different depending on what system/version of ldapsearch you have installed.

-Troy

Cesar Covarrubias wrote:
Hello All,

I am trying to get a data dump of some fields from one of our ldap
servers. Is there any way to get this information via command line? Are
there any other alternatives to getting this information into a flat
file? Thanks ahead of time.

Very Respectfully,
Cesar Covarrubias