Re: LDAP Data Dumps

oops sorry, yes you can redirect this out to a file with > /tmp/ldapout.ldif or whatever you want to call it.

-Troy

Cesar Covarrubias wrote:
Hello All,

I am trying to get a data dump of some fields from one of our ldap
servers. Is there any way to get this information via command line? Are
there any other alternatives to getting this information into a flat
file? Thanks ahead of time.

Very Respectfully,
Cesar Covarrubias