Re: Apache/Firefox/IE

Yeah, went through that, *told* IE to accept cookies from the site. Then I view cookies, and I see other acceptances, but this site has no "accepted".
Aaaa, I think now I understand what is this all about. You have an authentication form accessed secure and you can login with firefox and not with IE. Is this correct? If so the form is designed by yourself? You might have problems with the HTML syntax. Check the HTML output on http://validator.w3.org/ I asked you once, now again: How is this failing materialized? Any messages? If IE rejected a cookie you should see a little icon on the down-right corner of the window telling you that IE just did that. Are you telling me that the site should push a cookie on the computer and you can't find it where it should be? I'm not sure what are these acceptances... Try and modify the Privacy Setting from Medium to Accept all Cookies and see if that works out. If it works out then you know what the problem is.

    mark