Re: Apache & php5, RHEL 4

On Thu, 8 Feb 2007, mark wrote:
What I'm worried about is it finding /usr/local/apache, and putting modules there, instead of where the running apache will find them, in /usr/lib/blah,blah,blah. That, in fact, is one of my two primary issues.

So install your custom-built RPM on a test box first and see what happens?

--
Jeremy L. Gaddis, MCP, GCWN             jeremy linuxwiz net
LinuxWiz Consulting                     http://linuxwiz.net