Re: Apache & php5, RHEL 4

Gaddis, Jeremy L. wrote:
On Thu, 8 Feb 2007, mark wrote:
What I'm worried about is it finding /usr/local/apache, and putting modules there, instead of where the running apache will find them, in /usr/lib/blah,blah,blah. That, in fact, is one of my two primary issues.

So install your custom-built RPM on a test box first and see what happens?

This is the test box for this. It's also a development box, and I can't change out apache. Guys, this is a project at work, not a home system, and I have real, hard limits as to what I can change.

	mark