RE: Apache & php5, RHEL 4

On Fri, 9 Feb 2007, m roth2006 rcn com wrote:
I apologized to someone else for yelling, but I'm ready to do so again. I *WISH* folks would READ WHAT WAS WRITTEN before responding. I said, in several posts, that I did NOT want to rebuild and replace a perfectly good working copy of apache.

ALL I"M LOOKING FOR is what optioms to the PHP5 configure I need, in addition to --with_apxs=/usr/sbin/apxs, so that when I do the make install, it will put the PHP 5 modules where the running apache's hodules are, in /usr/lib/httpd/modules.

Is it that hard to `cp` the module to the appropriate location after compilation?

--
Jeremy L. Gaddis, MCP, GCWN             jeremy linuxwiz net
LinuxWiz Consulting                     http://linuxwiz.net