Re: rpmbuild src?

On Fri, 9 Feb 2007, Ray Van Dolson wrote:
Disclaimer: I have read your entire post.  If I didn't answer satisfactorily,
either it's likely because you did not make yourself clear or I misunderstood
part of what you were asking.  Feel free to holler and yell though if you
like. :)

Haha, love it!

--
Jeremy L. Gaddis, MCP, GCWN             jeremy linuxwiz net
LinuxWiz Consulting                     http://linuxwiz.net