Re: rpmbuild

Marcos Aurelio Rodrigues wrote:
I believe not...but i'm not sure...

Anyway,

You may make your own package from the source, since
there is a spec in it.

rpmbuild -ta source.tar.bz

Thanks for the responses I got. What I wound up doing was digging into rpmbuild's manpage, and then rpmbuild -bp, then -bc. That failed... but left me with configure, which was *NOT* the case of the tar file - it appears to be generated, dammit. So, with that, I could ./configure and make, and find and *apply* the additional flags I needed.

Again, thanks to all.

	mark