Re: [Q] how to set virtual IP on AS 4

Thanks for the response, Ray.

I'm familiar with the use of each, but I'm searching for a document which details the technical differences. One such example; if you create an IP alias with iproute, you will not see the IP address listed with ifconfig, you must use 'ip route show' to see it.

The only reason for my post was a long shot-in-the-dark request looking for a specific document which I have seen in the past.

Thanks again,
--
Joshua M. Miller, RHCE