Re: SUGGESTON FOR: HIGH END MAIL SERVER

On Fri, 16 Feb 2007, Robert Canary wrote:

Ben wrote:
On Fri, 16 Feb 2007, security wrote:

Which is the best MTA to handle mail services ?? ( Qmail, POSTFIX -- or any other )

Postfix is a good choice, but it seems that sendmail is faster (there is
more security holes, but .. it run faster)

Hasn't anyone thought of Exim (-:

Huh?  What security holes??

Well, not in Exim that I'm aware of at the moment. I meant as an MTA, not as an MTA with security holes in it.

Ben
        Life Is Short.          It's All Good.