SUGGESTON FOR: HIGH END MAIL SERVER

Lord of Gore lordofgore at logsoftgrup.ro
Fri Feb 16 10:32:26 UTC 2007

Anmol Bedi wrote:
> Go for Qmail.
Indeed. I'm not sure as to why qmail isn't suggested as a solution as
much as it deserves it. It is fast, very secure, has many, great and
easy to install add-ons and when working in conjuction with djb-dns it
is by far the best ISP solution. My current setup has
qmail+courier+webmail+clamav+spamassassin+SPF. Also works flawlessly.
I'm not sure what 2,00,000 means I suppose it's two hundred thousands.
I'd split loads on different servers and I'd most definitely implement
HA. Talking about this number of users would mean ISP and you can't go
black for a few hours and let them in the dark.