Re: SUGGESTON FOR: HIGH END MAIL SERVER

Thanx you all, for the answer.

My choice still Postfix or Qmail.
I am still not sure about Cyrus or Coriuor.

Let me do some performance testing on both the server will let you know the
result.

I am not sure about the time.

On 2/16/07, security <security air-austral com> wrote:

Robert Becker Cope a écrit :
> security <security air-austral com> wrote:
>

>> Non, be serious: Sendmail (I hate this software!) is the faster
>>

> Since when? This is hardly "common knowledge". Even if this WERE true,
highest
> performance isn't the only criteria to evaluate, and is often not even
close to
> the most important.

We are not in the case of "the most secure MTA", but the best performance.
Personally, I prefer 100 times postfix (even if we cannot use it with
mailscanner).