RE: Flash on linux browser

Interestingly enough, I've seen similar problems on windows xp with
sites using quicktime - video but no audio or audio and no video. What I
can't recall, however, if it was only with firefox, or with both firefox
and ie. I suspect that there are weird things about certain sites and
the various plugins.

Have you submitted a bug report (with specific URLs , the plugin
version, and the firefox version, as well as the linux distro name and
version) to the plugin developers?