Re: Flash on linux browser

Michael Scully wrote:
Hi list:

	I'm coming late to this thread, but has a version of flash been
found for the x86_64 versions?  Whenever I've tried to download a plug-in
from Macromedia, I've gotten the message that there isn't a version for that
platform.

Scully

As it is, there is no 64-bit version of Flash. However, there are a couple of ways to get around that. Install a chroot 32-bit browser environment, OR use nspluginwrapper which wraps a 32-bit plugin into a 64-bit browser. I use this with the Flash 9 version on my Athlon64 laptop and it works great.

--
Ita erat quando hic adveni.

Mark Haney
Sr. Systems Administrator