Re: Set write permissions by default for group?

On Feb 16, 2007, at 11:06 AM, Mike Zupan wrote:

chmod +s dir

I set this by putting a check next to the set group ID in nautilus. The group is geting set fine. It is the write permission that is not. I just read that you can add an option to your samba share to to set the umask. I will try that.

create mask = 0664