lame server errors

Dear All,

I have been noticing lame server errors in my logs..

lame server resolving 'www.candidateverifier.com' (in 'candidateverifier.com'?): 195.224.255.6#53

lame server resolving 'kuwait25.emkanat.com' (in 'emkanat.com'?): 70.85.147.85#53

i would like to know if these errors are a problem and how to solve them

if these errors are not a problem and if these are jus notification messages its OK

Appreciate yuor help

simon

TV dinner still cooling?