Re: Monitoring Tool

hello

  you can use gnome-system-monitor from the command line, or access it from aaplication-->system tools-->system monitor

  Regards

Nilesh <niluforalways yahoo com> wrote:
  Hello All,

I want to monitor all activities on my Linux system
could any one tell me which tool is best
Want to monitor
1) whos trying to connect me to any port ( from IP or
Domain Name)
2) users connected
3) services running

Regards