Re: Monitoring Tool

check this one
http://www.heroix.com

On 2/19/07, feras adel <feras511 yahoo com> wrote:

hello

you can use gnome-system-monitor from the command line, or access it from
aaplication-->system tools-->system monitor

Regards

Nilesh <niluforalways yahoo com> wrote:
Hello All,

I want to monitor all activities on my Linux system
could any one tell me which tool is best
Want to monitor
1) whos trying to connect me to any port ( from IP or
Domain Name)
2) users connected
3) services running

Regards