Re: tail tool

On 2/19/07, Golan Lavi (glavi) <glavi cisco com> wrote:

Hi all

I am looking for GUI tool which can tail logs and highlight them....

Do you need something more than the graphical log viewer provided?

Check system-logviewer if you haven't. It might not do the sort of
highlighting you had in mind.

I've heard of kwatch also, but I've not used it so I'm not sure if it
does anything any better.

John