Re: SUGGESTON FOR: HIGH END MAIL SERVER

On Mon, 19 Feb 2007, Lord of Gore wrote:

http://www.securityfocus.com/bid/17207

Hello,

Yes , so???? I write that sendmail has more security problems that
postfix, not sendmail has currently unfixed security holes :)

Regards

js.

I don't know why you argue so much when qmail was, is and will remain the most secure of them all >:)

hard not to be secure when it does nothing by default :)

and in fact if used in virtual domains, without patches written by other people qmail is far more of a security problem and with lots of backchatter

--
Cheers
Res

"We can be Heroes, just for one day" - Davey (Jones) Bowie