Re: ssh/scp in session???

On 19Feb2007 21:00, debu <debajit_kataki rediffmail com> wrote:
|  Why is it so..that telnet,FTP is categorized in Application layer and SSH,SCP is in Session layer of OSI model..

Hmm. And who is making this categorisation? The point being that where you
put some of these things depends on how you're using them and how you're
thinking about what you're doing.

So: citation of this calassification please? Then we have some context.
--
Cameron Simpson <cs zip com au> DoD#743
http://www.cskk.ezoshosting.com/cs/

PARANOIDS!!!! They're EVERYWHERE!!!
        - bcash crchh410 NoSubdomain NoDomain (Brian Cash)