Re: lame server errors in server log

On Tue, 20 Feb 2007, sylvan dacounha wrote:

I have been noticing lame server errors in my logs..

i would like to know if these errors are a problem and how to solve them

if these errors are not a problem and if these are jus notification messages its OK

http://www.jeremygaddis.com/node/325

--
Jeremy L. Gaddis, MCP, GCWN             jeremy linuxwiz net
LinuxWiz Consulting                     http://linuxwiz.net