Re: Mail scanner

I'm using it, and very happy with it. Never had any problem, until recently got one hard disk crash. Combine mailscanner with mailwatch (gui for mailscanner with reporting tools with charts). Installation is simple, but mailwatch might be tricky but can be done for novice.
Highly recommended.

Budi Febrianto
   http://indomino.blogspot.com

lasa wrote:
I am hoping to use mailscanner with clamav and spamassassin for my sendmail
server. I have no dough about spamassassin and clamav as well as sendmail
latest version. But (due to my lack of knowledge) I am wondering weather the
mailscanner software is reliable in the internet environment, most for the
vulnerabilities and attacks. Pls someone update me is there any of these
incidents on personal experience using the mailscanner software.