simple erp

Hy,

is anyone on this list using or willing to share info about a simple web based management application with billing and stuff? Spent last two days searching on internet and came out with empty hands. The applications I found were either too complex (like openbravo) or didn't have the billing modules. I am looking for something simple using php and mysql that will not require tomcat & comp. The hardware will thank you. :)

10ks in advance