Re: simple erp

Lord of Gore wrote:
Hy,

is anyone on this list using or willing to share info about a simple web based management application with billing and stuff? Spent last two days searching on internet and came out with empty hands. The applications I found were either too complex (like openbravo) or didn't have the billing modules. I am looking for something simple using php and mysql that will not require tomcat & comp. The hardware will thank you. :)

10ks in advance

I'm also looking for similar solutions. Have you looked at Citrusdb (http://www.citrusdb.org/)? It's not an ERP by any stretch, but it might fit the bill if all you want to do is billing and customer management.
--
Jim