Mail scanner

Aterea Brown aterea.brown at aut.ac.nz
Wed Feb 21 18:48:11 UTC 2007

Might I suggest looking at ASSP also.
ASSP does greylistng before the message is delivered to your mail server
software.
Combined with MailScanner/SpamAssassin it has made a huge difference
to a school site that was getting large amounts of spam every day.

-art

>>> lasantha2linux at gmail.com 21/02/07 7:04 PM >>>
I am hoping to use mailscanner with clamav and spamassassin for my
sendmail
server. I have no dough about spamassassin and clamav as well as
sendmail
latest version. But (due to my lack of knowledge) I am wondering weather
the
mailscanner software is reliable in the internet environment, most for
the
vulnerabilities and attacks. Pls someone update me is there any of these
incidents on personal experience using the mailscanner software.
--
Lasantha Amarasinghe
Sri Lanka