php apache SELinux problem

Miskell, Craig Craig.Miskell at agresearch.co.nz
Wed Feb 21 19:26:10 UTC 2007

I don't know what's wrong off the top of my head, but check:
/var/log/messages

It'll have an entry detailing exactly what context failed to do what to
what other context.  Then you can either tweak the contexts (check the
entire path e.g. /home and /home/httpd), or use "audit2allow -l -i
/var/log/messages" to get some (possibly over-broad) policy statement
which you can add to your policy

Craig Miskell

sender immediately.