simple erp

Lord of Gore lordofgore at logsoftgrup.ro
Thu Feb 22 09:46:18 UTC 2007

Ray Van Dolson wrote:
> On Wed, Feb 21, 2007 at 11:37:09AM -0600, Jim Canfield wrote:
>
>> Lord of Gore wrote:
>>
>>> Hy,
>>>
>>> is anyone on this list using or willing to share info about a simple
>>> web based management application with billing and stuff? Spent last
>>> two days searching on internet and came out with empty hands.
>>> The applications I found were either too complex (like openbravo) or
>>> didn't have the billing modules.
>>> I am looking for something simple using php and mysql that will not
>>> require tomcat & comp. The hardware will thank you. :)
>>>
>>> 10ks in advance
>>>

>> I'm also looking for similar solutions. Have you looked at Citrusdb
>> (http://www.citrusdb.org/)?  It's not an ERP by any stretch, but it
>> might fit the bill if all you want to do is billing and customer
>> management.
>>

> I've never tried it, but there is OpenERP:
>
>   http://openerp.persapiens.org/
>
> Ray

10ks to both of you for the reply. Citrus is closer to what I need and
openerp needs tomcat.
Installed Citrus but it's a little too primitive, the developer is - I
believe - not so experienced and couldn't address a few problems.
Still it's the closest thing to what I need. Now I only need to decipher
its financial logic...
Thank you both again for your replies.