Changes to allow for Daylight Saving Time - UK 2007

I am currently trying to determine whether i need to make any changes to my
Redhat Version 3 ES and WS machines to allow for DST in march 2007. I have
heard that the States and Canada have changed there dates/times for DST but
as far as I know the UK is to be unchanged.

Could someone confirm this either way?

P.s My Linux machines have coped with DST for the last few years with no
issues at all.

Regards

Andrew Bridgeman
This transmission is confidential and must not be used or disclosed by
anyone other than the intended recipient. Neither Corus Group Plc nor
any of its subsidiaries can accept any responsibility for any use or
misuse of the transmission by anyone.

For address and company registration details of certain entities
within the Corus group of companies, please visit
http://www.corusgroup.com/entities