VMware server 1.0.1 and RedHat AS4

inode0 inode0 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 22 16:54:11 UTC 2007

On 2/22/07, Paul Gotter <pg at the-wire.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I was wondering if anyone is using VMware 1.0.1 with RedHat AS4 as a
> guest.  If so, what is the best way of configuring the virtual machine?

Not currently but I run related VMs as guests now.

What is the best way to configure it I imagine entirely depends on
what you are planning to do with it. At least as far as networking,
storage, and attached devices go. Memory allocation would depend on
how you plan to use it and how much the host can spare.

In other words, I don't think there is a "best way" in a vacuum.

John