Re: VMware server 1.0.1 and RedHat AS4

On 2/22/07, Paul Gotter <pg the-wire com> wrote:
I should have been more specific with my question.  During creation of
the VM, under Linux guest OS, I don't see RedHat AS4 listed under
versions.  Should I be selecting RedHat ES4, or Other Linux 2.6.x
kernel?

I would expect either of those to work fine. That selection at least
on Workstation doesn't seem to be too critical. I'd go with the Red
Hat option first.

John