Re: /bin/kill

On 2/22/07, Steve Buehler <steve ibushost com> wrote:
I have a corrupt /bin/kill command and would like to replace it, but
can't find the rpm that I need to reinstall.  I downloaded the latest
coreutils rpm and forced and install with that, but that didn't do
it.  Can somebody lead me into the right direction?  I am running RHEL AS 4.4

# rpm -qf /bin/kill
util-linux-2.12a-16.EL4.20

John