Re: /bin/kill

At 11:07 AM 2/22/2007, Lord of Gore wrote:
Steve Buehler wrote:
I have a corrupt /bin/kill command and would like to replace it, but can't find the rpm that I need to reinstall. I downloaded the latest coreutils rpm and forced and install with that, but that didn't do it. Can somebody lead me into the right direction? I am running RHEL AS 4.4

Thanks
Steve
rpm -q --whatprovides /bin/kill
How did it get corrupt?

Not sure how it got corrupt. It is on a system that isn't hooked up to the net. It is stand alone for testing.

Steve