Re: VMware server 1.0.1 and RedHat AS4

Paul Gotter wrote:
I should have been more specific with my question. During creation of the VM, under Linux guest OS, I don't see RedHat AS4 listed under versions. Should I be selecting RedHat ES4, or Other Linux 2.6.x kernel?

If your using "Typical" from the wizard, select "Redhat Enterprise Linux 4". That's usually a good place to start if your doing "Custom" too.

I'm running CentOS4.4 right now in a VM to test some timezone patches. All my production boxes are either AS3 or AS4.

Paul