Re: Clock-Changes Frequently

Hi
You stop cpuspeed daemon or upgrade your RHEL4 version. This will solve the problem.

   Thanks
   Aftab Alam

feras adel wrote:
Hi All
I have RHEL4 installed on my laptop, everytime I set the date using system-config-date,
  but then i notice that the date is changed to be the same as GMT timing, I dont know how often this changes occures, but lately I noticed it and dont know what to do,
Would you plz help me

TV dinner still cooling?