Acceptable to create a local rpm mirror?

In order to more closely control software versioning, updates,
testing, etc., we'd like to create a local mirror of the RHN RPM
database.  I know that Redhat really _prefers_ to sell you their
$bignum satellite server to do this, but is it against my licensing
agreement to snag all of the RPMs from RHN and then redistribute them
locally to other RHEL machines with valid licenses?  (I'm not trying
to circumvent the provisioning here; we'd still buy update licenses
for the machines getting updates.)

Thanks!

Chris St. Pierre
Unix Systems Administrator
Nebraska Wesleyan University
Never send mail to thobrux nebrwesleyan edu