Linux route question

nilesh vaghela nileshj.vaghela at gmail.com
Tue Feb 27 05:07:41 UTC 2007

Thanx for your reply.

On 2/26/07, Linux Linux <linuxgr8 at gmail.com> wrote:

> More information may help.
> such as what do you mean by download traffic.

One link or isp dedicated for downloading purpose only.

Do you mean a entire internet access of your LAN users?

Yes .

What do mean by VPN here? Is it a corporate users doing VPN from external
> network ? or a VPN tunnels from LAN to external network?

They are connecting any where from the world other than local area network.

I can not user load balancing as VPN has to be given to any Live static ip
and there are around 80 VPN users.

I want the static ip on which I had configure VPN should only be use for VPN
+ Mail services.

The second ISP link can be user for download traffic.

Thanks